Medical device engineering services
Consonance specialises in medical device engineering services by joining electronic and mechanical engineering in a single Medtech project. We boast a top-notch team of electronic engineers, embedded software developers, biomedical specialists, and mechanical engineers. Our staff have a track record in developing a wide range of therapeutic and diagnostic devices.
We are ISO 13485 certified in the field of design, prototyping, and engineering medical devices. We also have an in-house team of regulatory experts. Thanks to this certification and expertise, we can ensure that the entire design and development process of your medical device is conducted in line with all appropriate regulatory requirements and standards.
Table of Contents
Check our medical device engineering services
To keep our clients ahead of the curve in Medtech landscape, we embrace an innovative approach to medical products engineering. We believe that adoption of joined forces of advanced technologies like AI, cloud, and connected medical devices has the power to democratize healthcare globally. Medical devices engineering should deliver today solutions which are precise, personalized, and cost-effective.
That’s why we offer a set of services which bring business value and meet that outcome:
- printed circuit board (PCB) design
- component selection for medical devices
- design of test environments, simulation, and testing
- embedded software design and development
- medical device prototyping
- prototyping and electronic assembly
- mechanical design & engineering for medical devices
- 3D design
- additive manufacturing (rapid prototyping)
- validation and verification of medical device designs
- enclosure design
- mechanical assembly
- material and component selection and sourcing
- development of technical documentation.
Our medical devices engineering segments
For the last 7 years, our engineering team has worked on a wide range of medical devices of classes I, IIa, IIb, III and General IVD. We are experienced in the following medical areas:
- breath monitoring
- cardiac surgery devices
- cardiotocography (CTG devices)
- diabetes monitoring
- IVD diagnostic systems
- TENS/EMS electrostimulation
- infusion pumps
- pain-relieving therapy
- portable biological signal recorders / vital sign recorders
- treatment of auditory disorders
- wound treatment.
Why partner with us?
We are 100% focused on medical device development. 80% of our work come from referrals and we already delivered more than 50 various types of projects to our clients in Poland, Europe and the US. This means our one-stop shop approach supported by exceptional blend of technical know-how, clinical insight and commercial expertise truly bring business value and perform for patients.
If you would like to learn more about how our medical device engineering services can get you ahead of the competition, just drop us a line or use the form below.