Table of Contents
GDPR information clause
Pursuant to Articles 13(1) and (2) and 14(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”), we would like to give you access to the information regarding the rules for the processing of your personal data that you have provided when entering into or performing a contract that forms the basis for the performance of job, services or work and related contracts:
1. Data controller. The Data controller of your personal data is CONSONANCE Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Cracow, ul. Wojciecha Weissa 7, 31-339 Cracow (“Data controller”, “Company”), email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Source of data. Your personal data has been provided by you or the person on whose behalf or for whose benefit you are acting. Some data may also be taken from publicly available state registers (e.g. KRS Register of Entrepreneurs and Central Register and Information on Economic Activity).
3. Aims and legal basis for data processing. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of: (1) cooperation, in particular for the purposes of entering into and performing the contract (Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR), (2) fulfilling the Company’s legal obligations in connection with the contract concluded (Art. 6(1)(c) GDPR), (3) asserting claims, carrying out court and enforcement proceedings (Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR, whereby the legitimate interest pursued by the Data controller is to protect its interests), (4) internal administrative purposes of the Company (Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR, whereby the legitimate interest pursued by the Data controller is to ensure the proper organisation of the company).
4. Data recipients. Your personal data may be shared with other entities authorised to receive your personal data (a) on the basis of relevant legal regulations, (b) on the basis of separate consents granted by you to such entities, (c) on the basis of a contract concluded with the Company on the entrustment of personal data processing (e.g. IT services, accounting, HR, legal services, debt collection, document archiving). Some of the entities whose services the Company uses and to which it will make your personal data available may process your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). The transfer of your personal data will only take place if an adequate level of protection of your personal data is ensured, as determined in the manner required by the provisions of GDPR.
5. Data processing period. Your personal data will be retained for the period necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which the data was collected, until you withdraw your consent or make an effective objection or an effective request for deletion of the data, or longer when it is necessary for establishing, investigating or defending against possible claims or the obligation to retain the data arises from legal provisions – for the period necessary to take such actions or the statute of limitations for claims, within the scope of the fulfilment of legal obligations incumbent on the Company and the performance of concluded contracts, and arising from legal provisions – for the periods indicated in these provisions or for the period until the Company fulfils these obligations.
6. Your rights. Under the terms of GDPR, you have the right to request the Company to access, rectify, erase or restrict the processing of your personal data, the right to object to processing, the right to data portability and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – in Poland this is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal. You may withdraw your consent and other rights by sending a request to the above email address.
7. Voluntary provision of data. The provision of personal data is voluntary to the extent that there is no legal obligation to provide such data. Such an obligation may arise in particular from legal provisions. Failure to provide data may mean that it is not possible to enter into or perform a contract or to carry out further activities related to concluded contracts.
8. Automated data processing. Your personal data will not be processed by automated means or profiling.
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket, and checkout securely.Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms. Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
We partner NIL IN SUMMIT: Forum of the Supreme Medical Chamber
Time to read: 5 min
Nonconformities were not found! 2023 audit passed!
Time to read: 5 min